Awong0120
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
The Devil: The Devil of Eternity
DragonBorne: Archmage Warrior, Live Saver
Guild: Dark Brotherhood

PostSubject: Our Journey in Tamriel   Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:17 am

The world simply started, when a person created it, who did create it in fact? God himself had the world created, with seperate gods to monitor and do what they need in these worlds. He created a new world, Eternia. The journey had started one day when Nathan woke up and was in a caravan. He was about 20 years old, and was a trader, traveling the routes to go to Whiterun. He looked around, he looked near and was next to his best friend Jayson. They were on the routes to Whiterun. They were traveling near Riverwood and saw a dragon and decided to report it. So they headed to Whiterun to deliver the news to the Jarl. When they arrived the delivered the news to the Jarl, I sadly didn't like getting a knife sticked up to my throat by that weird chick, it was the Jarl's housecarl, she doesn't always expect visitors I guess, but me and Jayson were sent to do a quest. The next thing you read will be Jayson's personality and how his perspective was.

Last edited by Awong0120 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ragehappy.forumotion.com
JAYPEAZEY

Character sheet
The Devil: Half
DragonBorne: Mage
Guild: College of Winterhold

PostSubject: Re: Our Journey in Tamriel   Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:32 am

I was on a carvan with my best pal Nathan, i was barley awake and waiting to earn all that sweat gold from Whiterun Thats Probly the one reason I left my house. but out off corner of my eye i saw a figure that looked like a dragon. And sense I was on the way to whiterun I was gonna warn the jarl and might get a reward for that so I desided to warn the jarl with my pal Nathan. i Guess i wasnt the type of guy who would think this would matter at all but I got dragged along on this adventure but look at the brightside there probly will be rewards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awong0120
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
The Devil: The Devil of Eternity
DragonBorne: Archmage Warrior, Live Saver
Guild: Dark Brotherhood

PostSubject: Re: Our Journey in Tamriel   Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:40 am

Me and Jayson ran to our caravan, "Cmon dude, let's get on." I said, he hopped onto the caravan and we rode to Riverwood, we saw a bunch of animals and random people, I was playing a little joke with Jayson, "For each random dude we see, shoot him in the knee... hahahhaah" We shot about 17 people before we stopped at Riverwood. We questioned Alvor, Sigrid and Halvor about Bleak Falls Barrow. They told us where it was. So we went up the hill. I figured I was going the wrong direction when I saw the route and said, LETS TAKE A SHORTCUTTTTTTTT. So I went up the road then went into the deep woods. We kept on walking on until we saw Bleak Falls Barrow. We both walked in and me and Jayson strategized. I shot an arrow into a bandit's head while Jayson slit his throat with a steel dagger. Suddenly then 3 other bandits came out! We hid in different corners. Jayson killed another and pushed him to the side. Then I doubled my flame spell and made it into one huge flame and burned the other 2. We went down the path and there was a puzzle. We solved it and then we saw a bandit trying to solve it, that tryhard. He failed and got shot, but when we went down further a man was caught in webs a golden claw. Jayson grabbed the claw and made it in wax completely again, weirdly I didn't question why we didn't take it. So he just put it back in his pocket. I was saying, "Why not take it? Is it something REALLY important?" He just told me, "Wait for it..." Then suddenly a giant spider dropped down the wall and another adventure just beat it the FUCK up. We went on and then there was a weird puzzle and it took us 20 minutes and we had to dodge a LOT of arrows, continuously trying to rape us up our ass. But we eventually found a Draugr lord and I just grabbed him out of his grave, shove a sword into his face and shoved him back in. Grabbed the Dragonstone and left with Jayson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ragehappy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Journey in Tamriel   

Back to top Go down

Our Journey in Tamriel
Page 1 of 1